Senior Application Support - £50,000 - £60,000 - Fully remote with occasional travel to Birmingham
We are recruiting for a Senior Application Support Engineer to join a rapidly expanding business based in Birmingham. The role will be fully remote with occasional travel to the office when needed for meetings.
You will be responsible for being a point of escalation for the applications team across a wide range of products, from bespoke to Microsoft Dynamics. This will include Powerapps, Azure, Dynamics CRM, PMS and many more. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with the ability to pick up any new software. We do not need a specialist in one area, we need someone who is capable of mastering many.
- Senior experience in an Applications Support Function.
- 2 / 3rd Line Support against Dynamics CRM.
- 2/3rd Line Support against Azure Datafactory.
- Design & Build of Microsoft PowerApps & Automate Processes.
- Development Experience with code (preferably Python).
- ITIL Awareness.
- Aware of DevOps & Agile delivery methods.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more, please apply here.