£55000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Glesson Recruitment are working alongside an implementation partner who are searching for a ServiceNow Senior and Lead Technical Consultant to join their expanding well established team. Both the role of the Senior and lead Technical Consultant will responsible for the successful delivery of our client's ServiceNow needs in a consulting environment
What will you be responsible for?
- Designing and configuring the ITSM and other solutions within ServiceNow such as ITBM, CSM, SAM, ITOM etc while driving the overall implementation through to go-live.
- Leading client workshops to review and capture business requirements and converting them into technical requirements.
- Working closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers to develop the agreed solutions.
- Finalising deployment architecture and solution design.
- Providing advice on alternative options, risks and the associated impact to the business and technical architecture.
- Conducting meetings and calls with process owners to sign-off requirements.
- Coordinating with the implementation team and provide clarity on requirements.
- Working on the Development and configuration of Workflows, UI Pages (Jelly and Glide scripts), UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, Ajax Scripts, UI Policies, Script Includes and Security Rules.
- Designing MID server architecture and configuring to support applications such as Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management, Operational Intelligence and Cloud Management.
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc).
- Development of required client specific reporting.
- Preparing all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Participating in daily scrum meetings and weekly Agile sprints.
- Identifying opportunities and provide additional value to our clients and working closely with the engagement and client account manager to progress.
- Driving the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Mentoring other team members in implementation methodology, solution design, ServiceNow configuration and best practice.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments that have implemented ITSM and ITOM.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes such as SIM methodology.
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
- Ability to mentor novice staff in development and release management relative to the Service Now platform to drive quality, value and best practice.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL processes, including Incident, Problem, Configuration Management, Problem and Event Management.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- Certified ITSM and ITOM Implementation Specialist.
- ServiceNow Deliver Accreditations.
- Applicable IT-related certifications.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM.
- Experience in design and build of web services integrations.
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
- Disclosure Scotland (DS) certificate essential, SC clearance preferred.