Senior Analytics Manager
Walsall | Hybrid working / semi-remote option
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a skilled Analytics expert to join an established & leading home maintenance business in the Midlands.
This is a key role to drive the business forward by providing key data driven insights. We are looking for an exceptional communicator that can drive actionable change from in depth analysis and influence at a senior level.
The head office is based in Walsall, though other locations will be considered: Banbury, Fullwood, Leeds.
They can offer semi-remote options with office presence required a minimum of once a month. Other office locations: Banbury, Fullwood, Leeds.
- Take ownership of the analytics function as part of the marketing data team
- Be responsible for Post Campaign Analysis & Customer Journey analytics
- Advise on the correct analytical method to use for problems using the relevant statistical techniques
- Use analytics to provide business support through a data restructure
- Use analytical outputs to influence senior stakeholders and business decisions
- Seek out new opportunities using analytics
- Use specialist expertise to advice on advancements within the analytical sector
- Account for the team's impact on customer and commercial KPIs
- Mange the teams digital analytics tool kit (GA/GTM)
- Experience of using analytics to deliver actionable business change
- Technical knowledge: SPSS, GA, SQL, Python, R, Alteryx etc.
- Outstanding communicator
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Skilled in structuring data and analytics online
If you have the necessary requirements for this role and would like further information, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'