Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Backed by the board, this growing organisation are looking for Senior Analysts to join their team. Their goal is to offer a high quality service to their customers and these roles will be a part of that - supporting improve their processes through the use of data and business intelligence.
The primary role will be to architect, develop and implement business intelligence through the Microsoft stack. You will see the whole process through, performing data profiling and cleansing, as well as creating dashboards and reports.
In order to be successful in the role you will have -
- Track record in investigating and mastering new data sets quickly, as well as the ability to provide MI/BI services to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in Power BI and SQL
- Ability to develop ETL solutions and working with data warehouses
- Passion for data - delivering multi level, complex solutions
- Worked in an Azure and Agile framework
Please apply here with your CV.