Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a hard working and driven administrator?
Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting a large team and having no day the same?
Then read on...
My client is looking for someone to be one of the two senior administrator to support a large team of 55.
This role is highly suited to an individual who can multi-task, is adaptable, flexible and happy to work with any level of manager. You will have previous experience within a similar role, and be professional, friendly and tactful. Ideally you will be available at very short notice to commence this role, and be able to commit for as long as the business needs require.
Your main responsibilities as the administrator will include:
- To act as the first point of contact with both internal and external channels, and to provide a high quality professional support at all times.
- Quality checking - proof reading orders to clients.
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post for the team and action accordingly
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Manage Internal system - recoring orders and collating data.
The successful administrator will offer:
- Recent and tangible experience of working within a similar role
- Be able to start at very short notice
- The ability to be evidence supporting a large team before.
- Experience working for professional service - Construction is preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- Experience of working within a financial supported role.
This is an exceptional Senior Administrator working Monday to Friday 9am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Please contact me for further details of this role - initially required for at least three to six months to support the team.