Are you available at short notice, and looking for your next challenging and exciting role, where you can add value and utilise your previous accounting experience? Gleeson Recruitment are delighted to be working and supporting a local Bracknell client, with a new opportunity to work in the Accounts Payable team.
You will have already gained some recent and relative AP experience, and potentially been involved with a system implementation or improvement. Our client is about to change it's accounting package, so recent exposure to working on a similar system implementation would be highly advantageous.
The successful Senior Accounts Payable Specialist will undertake the following duties, initially for a one year fixed term contract:
- Prepare, process & make payment of all supplier invoices, ensuring that all payments are correctly authorised and transactional data is correctly recorded
- Ensure month end close and reporting deadline requirements are met including balance sheet reconciliations
- Deal with all payment queries and requests from internal and external customers
- Be responsible for monitoring and reporting cash flow and payment administration via BACs
- Pro-actively assisting with system improvements to enhance analysis and reporting
- Effectively find ways to resolve queries, liaising collaboratively with customers internally and externally
- Proactively support the new Finance system implementation with accountability for testing, trouble shooting and training
- Be involved with tasks as required especially when the transition to the new finance system is ongoing
This is a superb, senior opportunity to add value to the team and be involved with the next exciting phase of this company's growth. Please note initially this role will be hired on a fixed term contract basis, with a high likelihood of permanent opportunities. Our client is within easy reach of all public transport routes and has plenty of free parking also.