Senior Accounts Payable Officer
Birmingham City Centre
£23,000 - £24,000 PA
* Full job description can be provided *
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an inspiring organisation based in the heart of the city centre with their need to recruit a Senior Accounts Payable Officer on a permanent basis.
The primary purpose of the role is to act as a section lead and ensure the timely and accurate processing of payments to vendors, both national and international are complete. You will act as a lead for advice and queries, and provide support to the wider financial team.
- Process payments and receipts ensuring correct documentation is included i.e. approval, coding and matching
- Take a proactive approach to ensure POs are received
- Verify employee expenses
- Monitor key accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- BACS payment runs
- Take ownership of invoice queries and discrepencies
- Reconciliation of payments
- Analysis of accounts