£26000 - £30000 per annum + Free Parking + Hybrid Working
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment are on the lookout for a Senior Accounts Payable to join a well-known brand in a newly created position. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business where you will have the ability to improve processes and procedures and bring new ideas to an expanding team.
Based near Coleshill, with free car parking on site, you will be joining a top performing team. Depending on experience as a Senior Accounts Payable you expect a salary up to £30,000 per annum, with flexible working hours and hybrid working.
As an Accounts Payable Analyst duties include:
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Assist in the design and implementation of automation
- Documenting processes and initiating improvements
- Review and compare of invoices to orders and delivery notes.
- Investigating invoice discrepancies and submitting claims
- Requesting and following up on credit note requirements.
- Management, chasing and clearing of the queries
- Assist in the maintenance of effective internal and external controls
- Reporting and Analysing Accounts Payable
- Liaising with suppliers
- Strong Accounts Payable Experience
- Analytically minded and numeric
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent excel skills (v-look up / pivot tables)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills