£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + 25 days hols + bens
about 1 month ago
We are working with a well-known, International brand, for their London Office (based close to Liverpool Street) and and assisting with their search to find a Senior Accountant on permanent basis. You will be working for one of the fastest growing start up companies in Europe that have been established for over 10 years and exceeding expectations on their results year on year...
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, the primary purpose of the role will be to provide a solid Accounting offering, predominantly in the Management Accounting field, and add value to the hands-on, friendly, hard-working finance team.
The Senior Accountant role is paying up between £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, and in return you can expect to make a huge impact on one of the fastest growing companies and be a part of a team filled with dynamic and highly skilled individuals.
The business offer remote and flexible working - so self-motivation and ability to work autonomously is a must!
The Senior Accountant will offer a dynamism and an enthusiasm for their work, and your duties will include:
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts and have have active involvement with month-end close
- Provide Financial Reporting, via Oracle and Netsuite
- Perform Intercompany Balance reconciliations
- Provide weekly reviews of sales and expenses
- Responsible for cash-flow forecasting and reporting
- Bank recs and month-end
- Assist with system implementations and systems reviews
- Assist the Head of Finance with monthly reports
The successful Senior Accountant will offer:
- Preferably Qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Career motivated and driven and ambitious
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- High growth start up experience (not essential but would be ideal!)
What our client offers:
- A superb opportunity to make an impact into one of the fastest growing start up businesses in Europe
- 25 days annual leave
- A passionate company who offer superb career opportunities for all
- Pension scheme and private medical
- Spirited, hard-working and fun environment to work in
If this opportunity sounds like you, then please do get in touch for further details of this Senior Accountant position, based in London.