South London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + FTC
4 months ago
My Client, a financial services business based in New Malden, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join them on a 12 month FTC. The suitable candidate will be ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified or very close to qualifying. They are looking for someone with strong communication and business partnering skills as dealing with both internal and external stakeholders will be a large part of the role. They offer hybrid working meaning 2 days in the office and 3 days remotely, please note travel into office will not be classed as business expense.
In this role you will be:
- Assisting with month end process and activities including the asset finance lease accounting entries.
- Producing accurate management accounts by working day 4 for all entities.
- Maintaining the financial control environment, through the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for accruals, prepayments, accrued and deferred income. Support these reconciliations with backup.
- Ensuring accuracy in the reported figures and working closely with FP&A to map product lines from the loan administration system (Aurius) to the nominal ledger system (Dimensions). Assisting with variance analysis and providing information for the budget process.
- Prepare the VAT workings that feed into the group return for all registered entities.
- Assisting the Head of Finance with year-end audit, statutory reporting and tax computations
If you are interested in this role - please do get in touch. They are looking for some who can start within the next weeks.