Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £62000 per annum + FTC
4 days ago
My Client, a financial services business, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join them on a 12 month FTC. The suitable candidate will be ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified and practice trained. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are looking to get into the financial service industry.
In this role you will be:
- Assisting the Head of Finance with year-end audit, statutory reporting and tax computations
- Prepare the VAT workings that feed into the group return for all registered entities.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills as dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with month end process and activities including the asset finance lease accounting entries.
- Producing accurate management accounts by working day 4 for all entities.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for accruals, prepayments, accrued and deferred income.
- Ensuring accuracy in the reported figures and working closely with FP&A to map product lines from the loan administration system (Aurius) to the nominal ledger system (Dimensions).
If you are interested in this role - please apply. They are looking for some who can start within the next month. But will look at candidates with a months notice.