£39000.00 - £54000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi bens
5 months ago
Our client is dedicated to delivering exceptional global consultancy services by developing relationships across multiple disciplines.
With impressive and continued growth, the business is expanding its Thames Valley operations and is recruiting a number of new roles which will develop your broad accounting and technical skillset.
Working in a small team you will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding accounting services to a number of clients across the Thames Valley.
Key deliverable include:
Monthly client management accounts comprising of preparing, processing and recording bank transactions, purchase, sales and general ledger entries.
Responsible for the completion of payment runs including bank reconciliations
First draft fixed asset register, accruals and prepayments
Tax filings, VAT returns, CT returns and P11ds
Preparation of audit file to assist in the statutory process and draft financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS where applicable
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA
- Multi discipline awareness
- Business risk aware
- Client service orientated
- Strong people and team management skills, especially to develop people by motivating and coaching
- Good written and oral communication
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to build relationships and to influence positively at all levels
- Able to use own initiative and identify issues
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business and to grow with the business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business