£42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Account Manager
London - Hybrid Working
Up to £48,000
Currently recruiting for a London Based Creative Agency who work with an array of global, well-known Gaming & Entertainment clients - They are now on the hunt for a Senior Account Manager to support one of their biggest clients, a mobile gaming giant.
As a Senior Account Manager, you'll be working closely with the project management, strategy and creative teams to ensure the client is supported and work is consistently delivered on time, on brief, on brand and on budget - This will be across a variety of digital channels.
You will lead on all client communications for the account, as well as mentoring the Account Manager and Account Executive within the team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 5 years proven creative agency experience, working with big brands and managing multiple clients or key stakeholders.
- Experience with gaming clients and/or passionate about games, mobile games is a bonus.
- Excellent industry knowledge and a thirst for keeping that knowledge ahead of the curve.
- A passion for client satisfaction, building relationships that will weather any storms, and making decisions that are client-first.
- The ability to lead proposals and presentations articulately, with incredible brand knowledge and amiability.
- An awareness and love for the financials and an understanding of how to positively present project scopes and proposals to the client.
- As well as the knowledge and experience to interrogate budgets, you'll have a strong grasp on budget tracking, forecasting and how that fits into the overall picture.
- Enough confidence in your experience, knowledge and client relationships to overcome unforeseen challenges.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to bring all teams together to get the job done and keep the client informed.
- Experience working with your clients to come up with new ideas and ways to develop their digital communications
- Exposure to, and understanding of, the project management process