Senior Account Director
London - Hybrid Working (2 days in office)
Up to £70,000
Must be fluent in German - Sponsorship can be offered
Currently supporting a brilliant Social Production Agency who support a variety of clients across multiple industries. Clients include Yeo Valley, British Heart Foundation, Photobox, Krispy Kreme, Sea World ... & many more.
This opportunity will oversee a huge automotive account. You will be responsible for overseeing delivery of all campaigns - from production and creative to social. You will always be looking for opportunities to improve strategic output across the client and the agency.
You are highly consultative and have a solid understanding of social media best practice and innovation. We are looking for a well-organised candidate with strong client-handling skills. You will build valuable long term client relationships by working with senior clients to understand broader strategic opportunities. Furthermore you will provide directional leadership in the digital space and drive the clients business forward by exploring emerging digital opportunities.
Monthly travel to Germany required.
- Extensive account management experience at a leading digital agency
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships
- Understanding and experience in digital marketing; experience in business strategy, creative design and social media as well as broad understanding of marketing/advertising elements of campaigns, annual plans, strategic goals and brand awareness.
- Proven background in brand positioning and strategy, channel planning, campaign strategy and social
- Minimum 7 years' experience working within marketing and advertising industry
- Must have experience in running £2m+ (fee income) digital and production accounts Agency-side