Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £525 per day
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Programme Manager to join an fantastic Birmingham based business who have seen a rapid amount of growth over the last 12 months. This role will be suitable for someone who has experience within the delivery of security programmes from a technical and business change aspect. This role will be an initial 3 month contract however extensions are always likely.
What are we looking for?
- Past experience at Senior Project or Programme level would be ideal
- Work will focus on the business change aspect of a major security programme
- Working with key stakeholders and third party suppliers to develop policies, process and procedures
- Support planning and stakeholder management to engage correct audience to review and contribute to process and procedure development
- Manage workshops across four European sites to understand business impacts, quantifying and documenting these
- Familiarity with, ISO27k or other structured security standard would be advantageous
- Must have experience of implementing security programmes of work including the business change aspects (not just technical)
- Standard project / programme management activities - cover for other PMs, planning, reporting, risk management, budget management, managing stakeholders & third party suppliers
Location: Currently home working due to COVID-19; UK head office is Birmingham, and affected sites are located in Germany, Italy & Spain. Some attendance at UK head office may be required for this role and some travel within Europe as required - when safe to do so.
Day rate £525 a day - Outside of IR35 - Immediate Start - 3 Months + Extensions