Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £59000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working with a high profile organisation who are going through an exciting transformation and journey.
As part of this journey, they are looking for passionate scrum masters to support a wider team focusing around data, agile and managing change in a positive way.
You will have a large scope of responsibility and work as part of a growing function that are recognising the importance of digital transformation.
In order to be successful in the role you will have -
- Experience in a similar role - working in a project delivery capacity acting as the scrum master
- Qualifications - Certified Product Owner, Kanban practitioner etc
- Familiarity with agile principles
- Worked across data focused projects, with utilising DevOps tools.
- Proactive mindset, with the ability to react quickly and provide solutions.
Please apply here with your CV