Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Scrum Master - £65,000 per annum - Birmingham - Remote working
FTC/Fixed Term Contract 11 months.
Scrum Master needed to work along side Transformation Director for a business working on a large scale Data project .The client has traditionally been a Waterfall/Prince2 environment so they are keen for a ScrumMaster to come in and help change Persuasive and effective communicator with strong negotiating skills.
- Possess a solid understanding and strong practical experience of agile delivery within Transformation projects.
- Running stand up meetings
- Evidence of leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Evidence of mentoring and coaching others to develop their skills and managing the performance of team members.
- Experience of working with Azure & DevOps would be beneficial
- Experience of facilitating workshops and discussions.
- Ability to forge effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Considerable experience in a relevant technical environment.
- Maintain effective and efficient delivery from your team during periods of remote working.
This role is a fixed term contract of 11 months but has the opportunity to be permanent at a later date. The role will be remote though the office location is Birmingham.