SAP Systems Support Analyst - BPC
London / Leeds / WFH
Our client is a global support services business with locations nationwide.
With the implementation of SAP systems, an opportunity for a support analyst has arisen.
You will be responsible for providing system administration services and 1st line support to users of the BPC consolidation module and BPC revenue recognition module across the group.
This individual will be a key player in the Finance Systems Support team, providing operational support (including report development) and administering the BPC environment for Financial Consolidation and Revenue Recognition. The role is responsible for ensuring that the systems and processes are up to date with all relevant reporting standards, practices, and audit requirements. As well as ensuring the associated reporting and outputs are in line with the needs of the end users.
- Be a consistent and approachable point of contact for BPC users
- 1st Line Business-facing functional support of the BPC consolidation & revenue recognition modules, including troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Engage with 2nd and 3rd line support teams to ensure timely resolution of end user issues
- Perform BAU system administration and configuration activities in line with agreed timelines
- Challenge, prioritise and action change requests
- Maintain change log and progress system enhancements into current environment
- Development of training materials and provision of training
- Onboarding of new users and contract data migration / set-up
- Ownership and maintenance of relevant documentation
- Ensure all changes, data mapping and translation between source systems and BPC are processed correctly
- Ensure that system permissions are in line with delegated authorities and approvals from the businesses
- Ensure compliance with audit and security reviews
- Ensure data integrity and consistency across multiple reports
- Provide extended support during critical reporting periods such as Year-End and Half-Year Group Finance reporting
Key Experience & Skills:
- Experience administering and supporting SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) experience in the consolidation module is essential
- Experience of developing reports in BPC to meet end user requirements
- Experience of acquiring and transforming data from Finance ERP systems
- Experience with current SAP reporting and analytics tools (such as SAC and BW) is desirable
- Exposure to maintaining cross platform interfaces is desirable
- Positive and professional demeanour, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interact effectively across functions and all levels of management
- 'Can do' attitude, proactive approach and comfortable in offering pragmatic solutions to changing requirements
- Strong analytical and numerical skills demonstrating an ability to identify and react to emerging issues
- A team player with the ability to work independently (when required) to deliver positive outcomes
Ability to deal with a demanding workload and extended support at peak reporting periods