£375 - £400 per day + + bens
2 months ago
Our client, is a successful, global business, with a small UK Office but with a US parent, who are currently in need of a SAP Implementation Specialist, who is immediately available, to come on board for about 6 weeks to head up the final stages of this project.
This role is requiring a Project Manager, with a finance background, who is hands-on, who will lead the final stages of this exciting project, to implement SAP.
Gleeson Recruitment Group have been chosen exclusively to source a talented Project Manager to finalise this last 6 weeks of this project, to implement SAP.
Your profile as the successful SAP Implementation Specialist - Project Manager will include:
- Being immediately available and able to commit to the 6 week role
- Offer a finance background, combined with a passion for systems
- Previous and recent SAP implementation knowledge (ideally SAP BY Design or SAP Hana)
- A forward-thinking and personable approach to your work
- Be able to work closely with the US Head Office
- Have focus on concluding projects and to get them through this last 6 weeks
- Be able to work remotely (this role will be home based at all times)
- Be able to be the key interface with the ERP consultants, finance, systems and Head Office functions
- Be engaging with a positive attitude
- Be able to design reporting, training and help wherever needed
This is a superb, and unique role to be hands-on, in this exciting project. You must be able to start straight away and be able to commit to this 6 week assignment, that has a high potential of extension. Please do get in touch for additional details and a full job spec.