Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension Employee Reward Shceme
5 months ago
Role: SAP Developer
Salary: £40k - £55k per annum + Bonus
Company Discount Scheme, Training and Development contribution
We have a really good opportunity for a SAP Developer to join an established business in Birmingham. They're a global operation who have continued growth and innovation to remain leaders in their industry. Offering an extensive range of career opportunities and development throughout the business who share the same passion.
- Proven SAP PO/PI knowledge & experience.
- Be able to translate business requirements into effective technical specifications & business solutions.
- Strong level of understanding for business process alongside providing assessments of architectural solutions.
- SAP PO/PI application experience to provide technical expertise for design & business change.
- Unit & Integration testing.
- Provide functional analysis and solution for design, build, test and deployment.
- SAP PO/PI 7.4
- Web Services, REST & API's
- Previous PO/PI in complex landscapes (2+ years)
- B2B & EDI Processes
- SAP Certification
- BPM experience
- ABAP (desirable)
If you're a SAP Developer, looking for a new opportunity in Birmingham please get in touch with your most up to date CV.