£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Plus benefits and bonus
3 months ago
SAP Change Business Partner (IT & Finance)
£65K - £75K - Leicester - Hybrid working.
Working for a luxury retailer, you will be a key part in the business as IT's main point of contact for Finance. You will anticipate and understand the change needs of the Finance department via regular meetings and building close relationships.
As senior team member integrated into a wider SAP team, you will translate Finance needs into technology requirements for IT development, advising and assessing the impact of those changes, and then supporting the communication and delivery of these requirements.
From scoping to implementation, you will deliver effective solutions which provide tangible business benefits within agreed timescales and will be responsible for ensuring that Finance users understand how to use these new tools and resolve any issues they may encounter.
Skills and Experience:
- SAP Finance Professional.
- Excellent understanding of financial accounting, AR, AP and Old/New General Ledger (FI-GL).
- Experience of IS Retail, MM, LE and SD modules.
- Finance background (qualifications / working in a finance department)
- In depth knowledge of customers business requirements with strong commercial acumen.
- Full application lifecycle experience.
- In-depth retail business knowledge
- Must be able to interface with teams (Finance and IT)
- Understanding of European tax rules and regulations is a bonus
This is a senior role with huge capacity to grow your skills with upcoming projects, such as a SAP HANA migration. Great company culture and benefits (including 10% bonus).
Please apply if interested or email me directly at taelaelms @workwithglee.com