£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you immediately available and looking for your next administration role? Do you have previous experience working within a business support commercial team, where the focus is solely on customer service and supporting the order process?
As the Sales Administrator for this manufacturing company, your role involves control of sales related tasks for the office and responsibility for providing administrative sales support to the commercial department and Head of Supply Chain.
You will be working for an expanding industry leading manufacturer, who are prevalent worldwide. They're rapidly expanding to new acquisitions and have multiple opportunities within their sales support functions.
This is an exciting career opportunity to combine customer service and admin.
As the Sales Support Administrator, your key duties will include:
- Customer quotations enquiries and distribute to relevant colleagues
- Review enquiries into CRM systems and under guidance, create estimate and sales quotes
- Process customer purchase orders in ERP System
- Maintain project tracking pipeline and assist in customer communications
- Work with the design department to assist in sending and receiving samples, keeping inventories updated and liaising with couriers
- Ad Hoc tasks
To be successful in applying to this role, you:
- Must demonstrate experience of working in either a sales or administrative role.
- Have experience of using computer systems, including the operation of the databases and spreadsheets, preferably Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A keen negotiator, the ability to challenge both internal & external parties.
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision and perform all duties calmly and accurately under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Is numerate, has the ability to produce clear, concise and accurate written records, letters and reports, with strong attention to detail, within agreed deadlines.
- Possess good customer care and interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate these in professional and courteous manner.
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to 25k, within an inclusive and friendly environment. This is currently a 12 Month Fixed-Term contract, but there may be opportunities across this growing organisation for the successful candidate!