Due to company and office expansion, we are working in partnership with a global construction organisation who are seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join their high-performing commercial department.
In this newly created position, reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will be a key member of the internal sales team, accountable for sales project delivery and commercial growth of the business.
Outline of the Role
- Handling customer enquiries, both by email and telephone
- Acting as part of the wider sales department, completing sales administrative tasks
- Liaising between sales and operation departments to ensure that orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure that all tasks within the sales cycle are administered in accordance to company compliance procedures
Key Attributes and experience required
- Previous experience within a similar sales administrative, commercial administrator or sales data entry role
- An effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly organised
- Ability to use own initiative and within a team
- Punctual & reliable
- Always focused on delivery of outstanding customer service
- Holds a full, clean UK driving license (there will be travel expected across company sites within the region)