My client, a global-leading professional services organisation, is seeking a Sales Strategic Account Manager to join their Sales Department.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities within both current and target accounts. Within this position, you will develop strategic relationships within your key accounts, and take full accountability for implementation and growth of sales accounts to drive revenue growth.
Additionally, you will support within the tender process and the introduction of new services and product development
The successful candidate will need:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience within a similar role, achieving sales targets, selling services and products within a B2B environment
- Demonstrable experience of working with large strategic organisations and developing sales solutions to solve business issues
- Experience of developing contract values within large accounts
- Multilingual; ability to communicate in English and a minimum of one other language
- Ability to prepare and deliver proposal presentations to senior stakeholders
- Manage quotations, bids and proposals
- Work proactively and collaborate to achieve growth strategies and targets
- IT literate and working knowledge of CRM Systems
You will be rewarded with a generous remuneration package, car allowance and benefits scheme. This will be a remote-based position, with the requirement to travel within your geographic region.