Dudley, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
The position of Sales / Business Development Executive will independently generate new business and support the growth of existing customers by working closely with the sales team in based at our client's premises in Dudley.
This vacancy is ideally suited to a self starter with a proven track record of creating selling opportunities and delivering strong results. The roles main responsibility is to increase the sales of associated piping products to existing and new customers worldwide.
- Seeks out new business opportunities and industry advancements. Back-to-back trading with existing and new client's small packages of materials from group stock or supply chain. Added value to the clients manufacturing capabilities and opportunity to increase revenue.
- Builds market position by locating, defining & developing consistent business, leading to sustained profitability.
- Negotiates contracts and closes business deals, integrating the contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintains up to date market intelligence; creates useful networks and absorbs information from industry publications.
- Manages major customers and regularly monitoring performance.
- Takes accountability for meeting or exceeding sales targets (G.P)
Candidate requirements include:
- A proven track record of generating new business and enhancing profitability. A sound knowledge of piping components and the supply chain for these products including valves would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent negotiation skills; closing sales & selling to customer needs.
- Delivers excellent customer service; demonstrating a high level of professionalism and an ability to enhance the reputation and profile of the business.
- Highly motivated at all times and performs well in a team.
- Solution seeking; looks beyond standard approach to satisfy customer needs.
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, then please apply now with your most up-to-date CV and one of the Gleeson team will be in touch with you to discuss more!