£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Hybrid Working
2 months ago
Sales Order Administrator needed immediately for my client based in Warwick!
This is a 6 month FTC, with salary £20-22K, negotiable depending on experience.
Our client's sales team is growing and as such they are looking for Sales Order Administrators to support the sales team in this time of growth. Providing support for the wider sales department and acting as a point of contact for customer queries.
- Using the ERP System (SAP) to track and input data
- Inbound and Outbound customer contact calls and written correspondence
- Organisation and management of sales inboxes for customer needs
- Data input, administration duties as required
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Previous experience within a sales order administrator or sales order processor role
- Strong Administrative Background
- Use of MOS and CRM Systems (SAP would be desirable, yet not essential)
- Team Player
- Happy to work in a high-volume & fast-paced environment
- Quick Learner
Please note, working hours are 8.30am - 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break. The role is working 1 day currently in office, which will increase as business requires.