£40000.00 - £50000 per annum + +plus package
21 days ago
Are you a sales manager within the automated materials handling industry? Perhaps you're a senior or lead sales engineer looking to take a step up into sales management? I have the role for you!
A small SME automation and materials handling business are looking to move to the next step by hiring a sales manager to work closely with the managing director. You will drive growth across existing accounts whilst proactively seeking out new business across the retail and ecommerce sectors.
This is a home-based role travelling to customer sites across the UK. There will be an expectation to work in the office one day per week.
- Account managing the companies larger accounts
- Proactively development existing accounts to win more business
- Lead generation and follow up
- Meeting with new and existing customers at customer sites across the UK and potentially internationally
- Offering solutions and quotations to customers depending on their requirements
- Liaising with different departments within the business to find solutions to customer requirements
- Working closely with the businesses managing director to drive business growth
- Solid technical engineering background ideally within the mechanical and/ or electrical engineering sector
- Experience of developing new and existing businesses into successful accounts
- Experience of working within the conveyors and materials handling space
- Experience of working with and/ or selling automation solutions like control systems and software
This role has an exciting package on offer for the right candidate and an opportunity to work with a growing business where you can really play a part in the growth and development of the business. For more information, please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. Alternatively you can email to arrange a confidential discussion.
*You must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.