Are you confident to "hit the streets running" and hold a "sleeves rolled up" attitude?
I am currently looking for a Sales and Revenue Manager to maximise commercial performance, increasing footfall across a number of internal departments. This role is based in the Kidderminster area and will involve flexibility to attend numerous sites at the business demands. This company has been recognised as one of the best visitor attractions , with a turnover of over £8m per annum.
You will be responsible for generating sales activities to meet revenue and growth profits, through a creative, innovative and dynamic approach. Weekly reporting, creation and deliverance of annual sales plans will all set under your execution, so I am looking for a coach to develop the Sales Team's proactive approach, maintaining a positive relationship with all departments and Senior Management team.
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential (Hospitality or Tourism sector desirable)
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Analytic yet innovative approach; ability to identify key target audiences
- Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills, to enable report writing
- Be confident, self-motivated and sales-driven; you will be able to put a plan to action and deliver to meet tight deadlines
For a confidential chat, please call me directly on 0121 752 3822 or email your CV