£10 - £12 per hour + holiday pay + bens
7 months ago
Interim Credit Controller - Immedaite Start
Reading location - hybrid working - 2 or 3 days per week in the office
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and team spirited Interim Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Assistant to join our client - who are a small but hands-on UK company based in East Reading. For this role, it is essential that you have worked in a close-knit finance team previously, and are able to offer some recent UK Credit Control or Sales Ledger experience.
We are seeking an energetic, professional and focused Credit Controller, with the key focus of supporting the Credit Control team, who look after over 5,000 customers overall.
The successful Interim Sales Ledger Specialist/ Credit Control Assistant will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Credit Manager, within a credit team of 7
- Offering an empathetic and customer-centric approach to their work
- Issuing of copy invoices and statements
- Investigating and resolving all customer queries and requests, escalating where needed
- Working closely with the wider finance team and the account mangers to resolve customer queries
- Alloating payments daily, to the relevant accounts
- To open new accounts as and when needed and perform the relevant administration tasks to open the new accounts on the systems
- To review all the accounts that are 'On Hold' and recommend action when needed
- To ensure accurate allocation of the cash receipts to any outstanding invoices
- Using In-house CRM systems and Excel
Key skills & competency requirements
- UK resident, and ideally fairly local to the Reading location
- Recent and previous UK Credit Control or Sales Ledger experience
- Outgoing personality combined with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with computer systems and good excel knowledge
- Good numeracy skills
- Hard working with a drive to meet targets
- Adaptability and good problem solving skills
- Great organisation skills
This role would suit a candidate who is able to offer some recent Credit Control or Sales Ledger experience who is seeking a temporary opportunity initially on a temporary basis until the end of June, with potential for extensions. Full training on their IT systems and ongoing support will come in abundance but you must previously have worked in a Credit Control or Sales Ledger role.
Please contact me for further details on this exceptional Interim Credit Control / Sales Ledger role.