Gleeson are working with a bespoke manufacturing business in Redditch. Looking to hire a purchase ledger to work in the accounts team.
All aspects of operating the sales ledger, including:
- production of invoices and credit notes and posting these onto our system.
- Posting of cash receipts onto the sales ledger and reconciliation these to the customers position and communicating with customers to resolve differences and chase debt.
- Update cash flow and post invoices onto bank confidential invoice discounting.
- Communicate debtors' position with other areas of the business, especially sales and quality
- Resolving queries with customers and processing debit notes.
- Reporting debtors to Senior Management Team and reporting on targets and KPI's.
Ad hoc duties to cover other staff holidays and absences.
Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Preferred knowledge of SAP Business One.
- Salary of £26,500.00 per annum.
- 1:30 finish on a Friday.
- Pension plan.
- Life assurance plan after one year of service.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Free car parking on site.