Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £22000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you a Sales Ledger Clerk looking for an opportunity in a globally recognized business? Do you have strong attention to detail and outstanding time management?
I am exclusively partnered with a global brand to recruit a Sales Ledger Clerk into an experienced finance team based in Coventry on a permanent basis. This is a crucial role; you will be expected to look after your own clients, it is vital you can manage your time effectively and liaise with other departments professionally. The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will be offered flexibility on their hybrid working pattern, a salary of up to £22,000 PA and brilliant benefits!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Set up customers and clients
- Manage and process invoices for your department, assisting other departments when required
- Raise invoices in a timely manner to assist with the month end process
- Chase proforma invoices and allocate payments
- Chase debt, allocate payments and attend weekly debt meetings to ensure accounts within your department are kept up to date
- Manage and process Sales Ledger queries
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the estimates for your accounts match actual spends
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum or 2 years Sales Ledger experience
- Experience within the hospitality industry would be preferred
- NET Suite experience would be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- IT Skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- You must demonstrate a professional approach, with the ability to overcome obstacles and solve issues with a 'can do' attitude
For more details on this fantastic Sales Ledger Clerk opportunity, apply below!