Solihull, West Midlands
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator? Are you looking to work for a credible, worldwide and industry leading business? If yes, then please read on.
Birmingham Business Park based and paying up to £26k per annum you will be joining a committed and hardworking finance team reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
- Raising invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Timely cash posting and allocation of customer receipts
- Ensuring cash is collected and ensure systems are updated with up to date information.
- You will also be responsible for handling queries and ensuring effective resolution, whilst recognising potential problems and identifying areas for improvement
- Raising credit notes following the authorisation of customer claims.
- Send monthly customer statements.
- Filing and other clerical duties
- Any other activities that are appropriate to your grade but may not be in your role description.
Is this Sales Ledger Administration role right for me?
This is a great opportunity for a Sales Ledger Administrator who enjoys a customer focused position . It also offers the opportunity to get integrated within the business, become a real go to person and take ownership to develop strong working relationships with a varied client base.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Salary up to £26k per annum
- Benefits including free onsite parking
- Open plan offices with onsite kitchen facilities
- Flexible working hours / Hybrid Working
If you can picture yourself working for this developing business then apply today.
GleeTO #LI-Hybrid #LI-LP