Wolverhampton, West Midlands
depending on experience
3 months ago
Sales Ledger Administrator - Wolverhampton - £18k to £20k. A newly-created role, designed to assist with the cash management of a fast-paced business within a high-volume environment.
This is a well-established service-providing organisation with a far-reaching customer base. With their Head Office near Wolverhampton, they continue to grow, and we are now seeking an additional Sales Ledger Administrator for their finance team to support this.
The Sales Ledger Administrator role is a great opportunity to join a business that will offer a challenging yet rewarding role in a very fast-paced environment. It is a role that will suit someone who likes to be active and busy, with a solid skill base and positive attitude.
Specifically, the role will involve the following tasks:
- Processing & allocating cash payments
- Updating customer records
- Reconciliation of customer statements
- Investigation of discrepancies & resolving payment issues
- Accurate data entry onto the system and updating payment records
- Assisting with preparation for month end close
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure invoices are correctly issued
- Sales support/credit control admin tasks
The Sales Ledger Administrator will be a valued member of this busy, well-established team.
The successful candidate will have a solid background in handling high cash volumes, with a desire to expand your experience into a full sales ledger role. The candidate we seek will have a strong knowledge of Excel, and have a positive, energetic personality, with a willingness to learn from and support the other members of the team.
Sales Ledger Administrator - Wolverhampton - to £20k