Up to £19000.00 per annum + Commission
about 1 month ago
Early on in your sales career? We are searching for a Sales Executive who is enthusiastic to work within our client's small, but driven Sales team.
Reporting in to the Sales Director, you will develop your sales skills and be responsible for growing and maintaining the client base, opening up business opportunities via the customer database. You will need to hold strong administration skills, to ensure the overall success of the Sales Department.
You will need to have the ambition to work hard, and possess a willingness to learn, an accountable personality and a target driven mentality!
- Outbound calling to current customer base, identifying products and services
- Handling incoming customer calls, assisting in general queries and up selling additional products and services to aid in customer satisfaction and retention.
- Generate quotes and follow the administrative process to convert to sales orders
You Will Be:
- Previous sales representative/administrator experience essential, within a customer facing or commercial role
- A self-starter who can use their own initiative to contribute to great ideas and succeed with their sales
- Positive & tenacious
- Confidence to make sales calls and be highly organised
- Effective communicator and able to build relationships
- Strong administrative skills and experience using CRM Systems, Salesforce, Microsoft Suite including Excel
This role is currently a 12-Month Maternity Cover and requires the successful candidate to be based in the offices on a full-time basis. GleeTO