West Bromwich, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Car, pension
6 months ago
My client one of leading manufacturer and supplier within their industry are looking for an additional Sales Engineer to join their external sales team due to business growth. The main aim will be to build relationship with both existing, previous and new clients UK wide. Reporting into the Business Improvements Manager and working closely with the other Sales Engineers you will be able to split the UK operations between you.
Requirements of the Sales Engineer…
- Have previously worked within an external or internal Technical sales role.
- Have the ability to interpret and understand customer requirements of both product and usability of the product.
- Be able to develop positive relationships with existing and new customers to help lead the continuous growth of the business.
- Have the ability and drive to work towards achieving individual and company sales targets.
- It is essential you have excellent communication, negotiation and interactive skills along with self motivation.
- Good technical understanding of engineering practices.
In return for your experience the business offers a fantastic remuneration package, salary DOE including a car, bonus and company pension. The role will be based out of the sales hub in the west Midlands with regular travel within UK and across all plants.