Gleeson Recruitment Group (GRG Executive Search) have partnered exclusively with a Direct-to-Consumer business looking to recruit a Sales Director.
My client, a market leader in their field, is looking to recruit a Sales Director. This is a senior appointment, recruiting directly into the MD and oversee a large team of sales professionals.
My client operates a direct sales model and is looking for a seasoned sales leader to driver further growth within the group.
The role will encompass:
- Leading an established and growing Direct Sales operation.
- Contributing to company strategy towards maintaining profitable trading, whilst planning and executing effective changes which improve sales efficiency and unit profitability.
- Developing strategic sales plans which reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities agreed with the Managing Director.
- Overseeing the Direct Sales Team recruitment to ensure planned growth targets are met or exceeded.
- Monitoring direct sales practices to ensure we continue to trade in a fully compliant manner.
- Maintaining an effective sales team management structure.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
The ideal candidates for this Sales Director role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive sales experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
Highly competitive package. Role will be office bases initially (Midlands) before reverting to a hybrid working pattern.