West Midlands, England
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + car allowance + bonus scheme
4 days ago
Are you a Sales Director in a multi-site, customer facing role looking for a new challenge? Are you an inspirational leader with a proven track record of driving high-performing teams to deliver and exceed results, driving sales and year on year growth?
If so, then I am currently recruiting for a Sales Director to join a fast paced, commercial multi-site business at their Head Office in the Midlands. You will be joining a fantastic, growing organisation, who have gone from strength to strength with an ambition to further expand their services across the UK and internationally.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be accountable for developing, leading and delivering the B2B sales strategy ensuring budgets are managed and KPI's targets are met.
- Lead the B2B portfolio and be able to identify opportunities to grow and develop.
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with new and existing clients.
- Manage accounts and ensure excellent customer service is always given across the B2B team.
- Manage and drive the B2B team and coach and develop where needed to deliver outstanding results.
- Consistently be up to date with the marketplace and identify opportunities for growth to compete with competitors.
- Implement strategic plans, set targets, milestones and success criteria to meet financial objectives.
- Work with marketing and manage advertising campaigns in line with client needs.
- Network and attend webinars and events when necessary to drive brand awareness.
- Proven experience of full P&L accountability within a B2B sales role (5 years+).
- Can provide key examples of growth in revenue through winning new business.
- Able to work both strategically as well as being sales focused.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Manage a team and have the confidence to coach and develop.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.