£80000 - £110000 per annum + significant OTE
3 months ago
Sales Director for a high growth business, Oxfordshire
We are currently retained on a search for a Sales Director to join the UK's fastest growing consumer electronics accessories business, whose products can be found in some of the UK's most popular and recognisable retail and telecoms businesses including EE, John Lewis, Boots, Amazon, Argos, PC World, Sainsbury's, as well as internationally.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets across the business and brands
- Leading, developing and building upon the existing sales function
- Developing strategy for expansion of both new and existing customers
- Setting and achieving business growth objectives across all brands and own brand business
- Recruit, manage and train sales teams from senior account managers to junior sales executives setting targets, objectives and KPIs
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Introduce and sell ambitious deals into retail and eCommerce customers, with a focus on introducing new product lines, new brands, driving an increase in volumes and profit margins
Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship management skills at all levels within an organisation are vital within this role. Sharp intellect and a successful track record in selling consumer products, along with previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director are also key attributes to be successful in this position. If you feel you meet these requirements, please apply!