My client one the leading manufacturer and supplier within their industry are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their department to assist with current and future business growth. The main aim will be to liaise with both customers and sales engineers to ensure the process is smooth from cradle to grave and to build relationship with both existing, previous and new clients UK wide. Reporting into the Business Development Manager and working closely with the Sales department you will be an vital part to the business.
Requirements of the Sales Coordinator…
- Have previously worked within an sales role and environment.
- Have the ability to interpret and understand customer requirements of both product and usability of the product.
- Be able to develop positive relationships with existing and new customers to help lead the continuous growth of the business.
- Have the ability and drive to work towards achieving individual and company sales targets.
- It is essential you have excellent communication, negotiation and interactive skills along with self motivation.
- Be able to load orders from the sales engineer onto the system while providing regular updates to customers.
- Have the ability to wear multiple hats in order to achieve your responsibilities.
In return my client offers a great salary, state of the art working facilities with the future aim for this individual to grow within the team and progress to a sales engineer. If you are looking for a business to help assist you on your journey while learning along the way this is a fantastic company to join in order to achieve all these goals!