£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to flourish within a sales based career? Could you be the essential link between your customers and product?
My client, an innovative engineering and manufacturing organisation, is seeking a Sales Associate to support in all elements of Sales Support & administration of all B2B sales and commercial development.
Full product training will be provided for the successful candidate, as you could potentially embark on a long term career plan within this organisation!
- Produce accurate demand and weekly activity reports
- Support the Head of Sales to implement and manage the CRM system
- Give additional sales support across the multi-national sales teams
- Provide administrative cover for the wider sales team during periods of annual leave or sickness
- Plan customer site visits to HQ
- Ensure there is an effective on-boarding and achievement of sales targets through the management of new distributor partners
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders, developing customer satisfaction and product feedback tools
- Previous experience within a similar sales support, sales administration and B2B environment, preferable within an engineering / manufacturing sector
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of CRM Systems, Salesforce preferable
- Previous experience using SAP system
- Demonstrable experience of report writing
- Good analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Exceptional Microsoft Office and Teams Skills
- Ability to use initiative, a self-starter and able to work well with minimal supervision
- A positive can-do attitude,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident communicator and ability to build rapport well
- Understanding of digital survey tools such as Survey Monkey is a distinct advantage