£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus and benefits
2 months ago
GRG Executive Search has partnered exclusively with a a leading financial services and technology business based in Hereforeshire, West Midlands, to recruit a Sales and Marketing Director.
This role is part of growth plans and will play a pivotal role during an exciting period of expansion. This role will lead growth, within existing markets (increasing market share) and into new markets.
My client, a leading Fintech business, offer a range of Financial Services from bill payments to pre-paid cards, all underpinned by market leading technology.
The purpose of this Sales and Marketing Director role to lead the Sales and Marketing strategy of the business, encompassing teams across Sales, Marketing, Account Management, and Tenders. The role will be part of the Executive Board and will therefore be exposed to strategic decision making.
The role will encompass (but not limited to):
- Identifying future market opportunities for growth and engaging the business and the market appropriately, setting the teams up to succeed in driving revenue and profit from each and every opportunity.
- Define target markets, assimilate market trends, and achieve competitive advantage. Developing and setting success criteria for the business to achieve.
- Ensuring maximum commercial opportunity for each existing relationship and all future relationships. Adapting the strategy accordingly to the market.
- Sets the benchmark for high quality marketing and sales material and online content, that ensure the brand is well known for it's quality and its progression. Overseeing preparation, production and approval of all marketing materials, branding and advertising.
- Coordinate sales and marketing campaigns with other areas of the business to ensure end-to-end commercial progress.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Significant experience of working at a Sales and Marketing executive level and being part of an operating board.
- Experience of working in a commercial, regulated environment - financial services is important.
- Strong business partnering skills; the ability to provide strategic, analytical, and operational support - a well-rounded businessperson.
- Must have had previous end-to-end operational Sales and Marketing responsibility
- The ability to lead develop and mentor a Sales and Marketing function and a strong track record of leading high-performing Sales and Marketing teams previously.
- Organised, determined, flexible and motivated to deliver results.
Highly competitive package.
Hybrid working pattern, but given number of stakeholder (DR, Peers, Board) a regular presence in the office will be essential.