Birmingham, West Midlands
£10.50 - £11.5 per hour
4 months ago
Sales Support Executive
We are looking for a Sales driven, passionate individual that is looking to work within a global business that's continually evolving their practices and Infrastructure.
We are looking for someone to join this growing team in moving the business forward, the future business growth depends on your ability to win new business from clients seeking their services.
Using your proven sales skills, you shall be required to develop sales enquires through proactive calling and account management, lead creation and appointment setting to generate new, profitable business revenue streams into the company for new and existing accounts.
- Generate sales in an office based role liaising with new and potential clients, identifying and generating new and profitable sales of Management systems services for the company to meet its growth strategies and targets.
- Identify and build excellent client relationships through proactive communication and action to fulfil client expectations, meet personal and annual company sales targets
- Identify and issue quality proposals in line with local and regional sales strategy and targets, adhering to Management systems and Contractual conditions and processes.
- Identify, qualify and respond to all leads and opportunities provided from a variety of sources and own self-generated leads.
- Provide regular reports, KPI's and data to assist with the forecasting and reporting of sales and management systems performance against targets to support in the initiation and delivery of actions.
- Provide information, feedback and sales support to assist with the efficient and effective coordination of sales across all departments to ensure own and others compliance to polices and processes.
- Experience of communicating and collaborating with stakeholders in preparation for client proposals.
- Previous Sales experience, Account Management and strong negotiation skills.
- The ability to multitask, organize and work effectively and efficiently.
- Manage lead and sales pipeline, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet targets and deadlines and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Competent with all Microsoft products including excel, word and powerpoint and the ability to pick up inhouse systems easily.
If you are passionate, driven and a sales focused individual then this may be the role for you…
This is a global company leading the way in what they do, delivering industry defining excellence and global standards.
Should you wish to discuss this position further then please contact us today 0121 7523821