£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, health
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Rural Surveyor looking to join a leading national practice? Do you want to work for a progressive and collaborative organisation where you will be able to advance your career prospects?
Our client is leading firm of rural chartered surveyors c500 people, operating across a wide range of sectors from their regional offices. They are owned and managed by their Partners and pride themselves in delivering excellence through developing their people.
Due to growth of the business our client is looking to recruit a highly motivated Rural Surveyor within their Canterbury office. The role offers a high level of direct contact with well-known utilities and infrastructure clients. You will be instrumental in managing both the client relationship and the team to ensure project delivery. Success in this role will be your approach to providing exceptional client care. You will have previous experience of identifying new business development opportunities. You will bring your excellent interpersonal skills and have a solution focused approach.
- Preferably but not essential MRICS or AssocRICS qualified Rural Surveyor. A background in the utility sector would be helpful but individuals with a broad rural background will be considered
- Excellent IT and practical GIS skills
- Strong project management skills with confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Pro-activity to grow your career and their business
- Highly organised and methodical working manner with a high-level attention to detail
- Adaptable to change and new working practices
- A proactive approach to work with a strong team ethos
- Ability to travel to meetings in remote/rural locations
You will receive
In addition to a competitive salary, they offer a car allowance, income protection, death in service, private healthcare, money saving shopping portal, employee assistance programme and holiday trading scheme. This is combined with a dedication to your personal development and career progression.