£35000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
We are currently working with a multi-channel, customer centric business who are going through a huge transformation. As part of this transformation, with exec backing - the organisation are looking to build a brand new CoE team to support the whole business and support their growth.
As part of this, they are looking for RPA Developers and Analysts to join their team, to identify opportunities for automation and create their roadmap and models.
What we are looking for
- Experience in working with RPA principles and processes - Blue Prism
- Track record in identifying opportunities and creating RPA pipelines
- Responsibility of the roadmap, along with facilitation of workshops and documentation
- Building automations and models or supported this
- Configuring new processes and ability to implement and act as a central point of knowledge
This is a great opportunity to join a brand new team and support shape this division, along with your own role. You will be involved in business critical projects and have oversight of all the organisation - making a real impact.
If this sounds like you then please apply here with your CV