Shipley, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, an integrator specialising in automation for a variety of industries, is currently looking to expand their automation team with an additional Robot Programmer.
- Ideally HNC/HND Qualified in electrical engineering related discipline
- Robot programming experience - Proficiency with ABB, FANUC, KUKA etc.
- Candidates must have the ability to create and modify programmes using relevant software for packaging and automation projects, including PLC/HMI programming.
- PLC/ HMI experience with Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron etc.
- Software and interface experience into the controls network
- Fault finding and technical analysis of existing interfaces and software
- Good knowledge and experience of the mechanics around robotic cells
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV or email to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.