Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a PLC based in Birmingham who are seeking a Compliance Office- Risk. Within this key role for the organisation, you will be responsible for the Compliance Risk team. This role is about questioning people's potential risk and highlighting how this could impact a team internally and challenging them to make sure they remain compliant.
For this role, we are looking for someone who can:
- Guide and challenge risk owners on their understanding of risk and control, you will need to be able to talk in risk terminology but be able to translate this business wide
Risk reflects the uncertainties inherent in everything that the business does in regards to strategy and objectives. Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is the process through which these risks are consistently recognised and addressed through the business.
- 3 years + experience in enterprise risk management in financial services.
- Excellent understanding of the financial services marketplace
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Self-motivated individual who can drive initiatives and projects forward to completion
- A multi-tasker with good time management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
Risk Officer/Operational Risk Risk Officer/Operational Risk Risk Officer/Operational RiskRisk Officer/Operational Risk Risk Officer/Operational Risk Risk Officer/Operational Risk