5 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a leading Distribution organisation to recruit for an experienced permanent Risk & Recovery Supervisor to join their busy accountancy team based in Redditch.
This is a leading Distribution organisation with a prestigious portfolio of key account clients...
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager your duties will include:
- Managing in House Legal Ledger
- Chasing outstanding Debt via phone & Written Communication
- Proceeding with relevant legal Action via Court
- Managing Credit Insurance Ledger
- Analysing, monitoring & reducing 90+ Debt
- Providing Month End Reporting on progress & status Legal Accounts
- Recording chase history and agreed payment timescales on system
- Assisting Credit Services where necessary
- Managing & Reviewing Credit Services in house Legal Processes
- Management of Credit Application Process
- Working to Department KPI'S
The main requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience in a Senior or Management role In Credit Control
- Preferably, but not essential member of CICM
- Experience of current court system and processing Accounts via Court Action if required
- Using Money Claim Online (From County Court claim to enforcement)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels
- Flexible and proactive approach to Cash Collection
- Competent in use of Excel & Word
- Attention to detail and ability to work to timeframes and anticipate work flows
- Ability work on own initiative & as part of the team
The role is rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package as well as presenting an opportunity to join a thriving business at the forefront of their industry.
For more information please send your application today.