West Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Risk Analyst Consultant (IS Governance) Hybrid - once a fortnight £35,000-£42,000
Gleeson are working exclusively alongside a well renowned national client who have a fantastic opportunity for a Risk Analyst Consultant to join on a full time basis
You will be part of a team responsible for support with implementing the IS departments competency framework, whilst conducting risk assessments, processing maturity reviews and control testing, monitoring and reporting on IS risks and controls whilst maintaining awareness of emerging risk, agree mitigation actions.
This is a group wide role that wont have you restricted to a particular area/division or function of the company. This role embodies a great amount of stakeholder management and high level document processing so communication is key!
What we're looking for:
- Understanding and some experience of IS governance control frameworks such as CObIT
- Solid awareness of IT Risk methodologies and risk frameworks * Experience in technology used for risk identification and management
- Excellent communication and reporting skills for all levels and the ability to challenge Senior stakeholders and provide clear and appropriate direction
- Leadership, planning and influencing skills
- Certification in IS Governance control frameworks.
If interested apply below!