My client, a financial services organisation, are currently looking for a dedicated Reward and MI Coordinator to join their team within the Human Resources function based in Telford. It will give the successful candidate an opportunity to join a large company, within an ever-changing environment where they will discover the potential to perform and grow.
As the successful Reward Coordinator, you will provide efficient and effective business support to meet the needs of the HR and Reward department and drive improvement into the business.
You will be required to complete detailed analysis from a range of sources to identify areas for improvement and to ensure risks are minimised.
You will also be responsible for technical and operational support to the whole business, specifically the HR function and Business Stakeholders including Leadership.
- Support the Reward Team on tasks ranging from coordinating the annual Calendar of Events to organising benefit roadshows.
- Support the team on reward related projects.
- Support and maintain spreadsheets/forms/timetables in line with the Supplier Management Framework, highlighting any potential risk areas.
- Identify trends from MI and make recommendations to improve the process in the compensation & benefits area.
- Complete detailed analysis and checking as directed by the Reward Team.
- Document and map existing and new processes to meet internal governance standards.
- Deliver initiatives and projects to drive improved customer or client outcomes, and add value
- Maintain the communication calendar and work with corporate comms to identify the best solution in getting the messages across
- Provide support to the HRBP team on specific HR projects including updating spreadsheets, reconciling budgets and managing Q & A processes.
- Respond to Reward specific employee and manager queries through AskHR.
- To provide oversight as a Subject Matter Expert for specific areas of Reward & Benefits
It would be highly beneficial for you to have:
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot Table experience is essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self- motivation, self-awareness and positivity.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work to time and quality deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to pinpoint individual, team or process-level improvement potential.
- Ideally 2 years' experience of working in a Financial Services company
- Desirable to have attained this experience within HR