Revenue Manager - £85,000-£90,000 (Depending on experience)
Discretionary Bonus, Pension,
Flexible, either London, Woking, Home as a hybrid working model
We are delighted to be supporting our high-profile, well respected, fast-growth Software client, who seek to appoint a Revenue Manager to join a high-performing team and lead a key areas of the Revenue Accounting Function.
This particular role is to work closely with the Head of Revenue Reporting in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs for the global revenue function.
The client are seeking a results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment. Whereby they are responsible for translating strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth, helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning. With proven management experience there is a responsibility for building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met as well as ensuring effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and staff retention.
Key tasks will include
- Implement and review the teams processes and help the revenue team to create a vision, set of objectives, and an action plan to maximise long-term output
- Review period end close activities, including system close, journal entries and analysis of revenue fluctuations
- Review accuracy of balance sheet reconciliations including deferred revenue, unbilled receivables and contract asset balances
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively and ensure maintenance of control documentation for revenue related processes.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key internal customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Be a proactive integrator of new acquisitions providing leadership and structure
- Mentor and develop members on the team, contribute to a positive and collaborative team culture with highest integrity and sense of ownership
- Partner with billing, legal, financial reporting, and business process teams to drive best practices in revenue.
Suitable candidates for this role will be Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA with managerial experience within revenue accounting, alongside a practical working knowledge of IFRS 15 and ASC 606 within a public listed SAAS company.
The client are offering a generous basic salary, Pension, and other benefits with the opportunity to work on a flexible basis from either of their office locations, based in London or Surrey, coupled with part of the week from home.